You must perform the upgrade using the dist-upgrade option.
- Added support for Dr.Web antivirus. This is a very affordable and effective add-on for Mailborder. We don't sell the license for this product. You can obtain a 90 day trial and a 40% discount on their website. More details and instructions are here: https://www.mailborder.com/ops/drweb/
- Updated code to fully support Eset 7.x
- Added features to test and restart failed spam and antivirus services.
- Added option to reboot the Mailborder server if spam and antivirus services cannot be recovered. See /etc/mailborder/engine.cf
- Updated several options in /etc/mailborder/engine.cf
- Implemented a fix for servers not correctly identifying macros in file attachments.
- Corrected the engine rebuild from overwriting the Postfix master.cf.
- Partial configuration writes can now be implemented on servers with Postfix configuration locks.
- Added the option to disable Reject Unverified Recipient in the Mail Transport Settings.
- Updated install script to support Elementary OS 5.x
- Added additional indexing to the Master database for a performance increase.
- Removed ion-icons from Jquery loads.
25 December 2019