- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS is now supported.
- Added Spamassassin KAM ruleset. This ruleset is large and not enabled by default. It can be enabled and disabled using the mb-sa-kam command on each Mailborder server.
- Added option to create missing swap file on new installations.
- Reorganized opendkim and opendmarc structures for future GUI release.
- Improved Vita logging service wait throttle handling.
- Added version control to dovecot.
- Added opendmarc ignored hosts file.
- Disabled helo_checks by default in SPF checks for new installs. Old installations will still be enabled.
- Disabled verify_sender by default in SPF checks for new installs. Old installations will still be enabled.
- Updated DTRX with latest version.
- Changed time limit measurement from ctype_digit to ctype_numeric in mb-filter.
- Fixed Office 365 duplicate attachments getting random file extensions resulting in quarantined items.
- Changed how mb-milter checks sender addresses for RFC compliance to allow for bounce tracking email addresses.
- Updated mb-spamc to include more example uses in help menu.
- Updated mb-spf-eval to filter user constraints.
- Updated CLI library to reflect --multiscan parameter in ClamAV.
- Reduced stream socket timeout from 30 to 5 seconds for connections to 127.0.0.1 when injecting emails back into the SMTP process after filtering before requeuing delivery attempts.
- Reduced streeam socket attempts from 12 to 2 for connections to 127.0.0.1 when injecting emails back into the SMTP process after filtering before requeuing delivery attempts.
- Typo correction in CLI library.
- Restructured active process checks in daemon library for Mailborder service.
- Changed jail cleanup from 30 days to 5 days in daemon library for Mailborder service.
- Changed corrupt cleanup from 30 days to 5 days in daemon library for Mailborder service.
- Revamped the entire send process for messages in daemon library increasing processing speeds.
- Updated GeoIP library.
- Updated PHP ixed loaders.
- Removed Firefox ban from GUI loads.
- Corrected Thai language file.
- Updated QR code generator for 2FA.
- Updated Postfix master.cf to include override options when injected back into the SMTP system.
- Added smtp_milter to Postfix master.cf for DKIM signing when injected back into the SMTP system.
- Updated rsyslog to ignore more repetitive Mailborder syslog entries.
- Modified date formatting in ado/process for the Master GUI.
- Disabled autocomplete in some GUI fields.
- Added DKIM table to database for future GUI integration.
- Added automatic rebuild task if configuration is older than 2 hours.
- Corrected some depricated PHP items.
How to Upgrade
Run the following commands as the root user:
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
The end of (free) support for Ubuntu 22.04 is in April 2027.
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
The end of (free) support for Ubuntu 20.04 is in April 2025.
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Support for Ubuntu 18.04 ended in April 2023. If you have not upgraded to Ubuntu 20.04, we suggest that you do so. However, we do recommend that you contact Mailborder support prior to doing the upgrade. It is not straight forward and requires manually correcting the PHP FPM module.
8 May 2023