- Added the option to disable or enable spam and virus checks within Process Policies.
- Updated the logic within the filter to skip spam checks for whitelisted and blacklisted email.
- Fixed minor bug for adding new Networks under Ubuntu 20.04.
- Updated control packages to include Imagick.
How to Upgrade
Run the following commands as the root user:
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
This upgrade is supported, but is not required. You may continue to run Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
This upgrade can easily take an hour on a fast connection. Plan accordingly.
To upgrade from Ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04:
- First, upgrade to the latest version of Mailborder as shown above.
- Take a snapshot or full backup of some kind.
- Edit /etc/apt/sources.list and change the bionic reference to focal for the Mailborder repository. (deb.mailborder.com) Do this after upgrading to the latest version of Mailborder and before running the next step.
- Run as root: do-release-upgrade --allow-third-party
- If you need or want help, contact Mailborder support.
9 April 2022