- Bug fix: corrected Postfix whiteliting mechanism during rebuilds.
- Moved executable dtrx to mb-dtrx
This update may require a special switch as fail2ban was added as an additional package. To upgrade:
apt-get --with-new-pkgs upgrade
If you wish to manually update your Nginx TLS support to the new model, edit the Mailborder files in /etc/nginx/site-available and change the ssl_protocols parameter to this: ssl_protocols TLSv1.2 TLSv1.3;
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
This upgrade is supported, but is not required. You may continue to run Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
This upgrade can easily take an hour on a fast connection. Plan accordingly.
To upgrade from Ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04:
- First, upgrade to the latest version of Mailborder as shown above.
- Take a snapshot or full backup of some kind.
- Edit /etc/apt/sources.list and change the bionic reference to focal for the Mailborder repository. (deb.mailborder.com) Do this after upgrading to the latest version of Mailborder and before running the next step.
- Run as root: do-release-upgrade --allow-third-party
- If you need or want help, contact Mailborder support.
23 March 2022