- Fixed potential records count bug in database if similarly named table existed in another database.
- Fully updated mb-os-checks during installation and upgrades.
- Corrected some local timezone issues on the GUI dashboard.
- Fixed portal quarantine report table dates to match portal user timezone correctly.
Updates and Features
- Updated ClamAV frequency checks to 24.
- General code cleanup.
- Logrotate updated.
- mb-filter updated.
- GUI fonts updated.
To update your server(s), run the following commands with root privileges from the command line:
- apt-get update
- apt-get dist-upgrade
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
This upgrade can easily take an hour on a fast connection. Plan accordingly.
To upgrade from Ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04:
- First, upgrade to Mailborder 5.1.2 as shown above.
- Take a snapshot or full backup of some kind.
- Edit /etc/apt/sources.list and change the bionic reference to focal for the Mailborder repository. (deb.mailborder.com) Do this after upgrading to 5.1.2 and before running the next step.
- Run as root: do-release-upgrade --allow-third-party
- Select the default option to keep everythingexcept /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.clamd which needs to be replaced with the new version.
- If you need or want help, contact Mailborder support.
18 February 2022